Like Golf professionals around the world, Pro1Golf recognizes the importance of a good physical and mental well-being to the game of golf. A good Physical training improves your player ability and helps lower handicaps. It helps prevent injuries, so keeps you playing longer, better and allows you to get more out of your game. Our program is based on the following :
- The assessment and correction of postural imbalances that are often the cause of poor rotation and many other swing faults.
- Teaching proper warm-up and stretching.
- Improving balance and use of weight.
Developping a good mental condition prepares you for optimal play. In our program you can learn relaxation techniques, visualization, breathing techniques and how to develop a ” mind/body ” connection that will help you optimize your play.
The training sessions are available at both Bernalmont and LLN on a one-on-one basis (personal training) throughout the year. Group classes will be offered as packages (4 hours for example) during certain times of the year.
The sessions are held by our qualified instructor Richard Kelly.
How to register :
- Call or email below to make an appointment for personal training. Personal training is ideal for golfers who have had back pain during or after play or ‘golf elbow’, or need an edge towards lowering their handicap, or for those who have difficulty achieving their swing goals.
How much does it cost ?
- Personal Training – 60€ non member and 50€ Pro1Golf member an hour.
- Training packages – see above or watch our news section for future packages.
What happens on a lesson ?
When you begin with Personal Training you will have a short movement and postural evaluation. Then, based on these results the instructor will work specifically towards achieving your individual goals. Exercises will consist of stretching, strengthening and swing specific movements. In the Winter Training program the exercises will specifically target the muscles needed in your game. The goal will be to prepare you for the golf season, and make your re-entry into the game the best it has ever been !
Contact Carl Ledbury :
- By email Carl Ledbury